Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Looking for a good book ...

I just stumbled across a great site, Discerning Reader. It looks like quite a gem! From what I can tell, it appears to be biblically based and offers reviews on a wealth of books from Apologetics to Children's Books to Family, Theology and Women. I obviously don't want to vouch for their reviews and say that their opinions are completely in line with what I believe, but from what I've read so far, this Discerning Reader seems to be a great place to locate books with sound theology and read a sound review from a source outside Amazon or some place similar.

So, if you're looking for a good book or a review of a book that you're thinking about reading, consider stopping by Discerning Reader and see what you think. I already found three books that I want to explore: Building Her House (Nancy Wilson), Most of All, Jesus Loves You (Noel Piper), and Gospel-Powered Parenting (William Farley).

No comments:

Post a Comment