Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Good Read: Feminine Appeal

I'm out of town this week visiting family in Atlanta and while I'm here, I have the wonderful chance to indulge in some good reading. My book for this week is Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney. I think I mentioned that I would like to read this book in an earlier post, but now that I'm reading it, I absolutely love it. Carolyn is right on as she unpacks the truths of Titus 2. So, if you have some time in the next few weeks and are looking for a good read, pick up Feminine Appeal and share your thoughts. When I get back into town, I'll share more of my thoughts about the truths I'm learning here, but until then, enjoy a good read!

Carolyn and her daughters are the authors of girltalk, a blog that I link from Mark of Beauty, so if you're looking for some additional wisdom, check out their blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment