Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mark of Beauty Hits Facebook

Ok, I did it .... I just created a Mark of Beauty page on Facebook. I debated for a while whether or not I should do it, but in actuality, if the goal of Mark of Beauty is to create a forum where women in all stages of life can come, learn more about godly womanhood, find new resources to continue that study, and help other women come to an understanding of God's true design and purpose for their lives outside of what society tells them, than Facebook is just the right place for Mark of Beauty! And ultimately, if that study brings someone to the feet of Jesus, what more could we ask for? So, after about 4 months online, Mark of Beauty hits Facebook, and I'm eager to see what happens as more people (hopefully) browse through this blog. It's definitely not my intention to highlight my own study of this material, but to share it with Mark of Beauty readers in hopes that we can dialogue about it and continue to point each other to the TRUE beauty of life that is only through Jesus.

If you haven't become a fan of Mark of Beauty on Facebook yet, stop by and do so. I'm going to try to post all blog updates on that page, so hopefully it will be a good way to keep tabs on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment